Thats the question "What is for dinner?"
Every mother or father who is responsible for the organising of the daily meals knows how difficult it is to think of something to make, and if you have a budget, even harder.
I will be blogging daily the meals I will be preparing for my family. I do cook everyday, and most meals from scratch, no I don't have too much time on my hands, and yes I do work.
Not all the meals will be Iranian/Persian food. I always have a different mix of meals throughout the week ranging from Indian,Thai,Chinese,British,Italian and anything else I see and want to try.
Every mother or father who is responsible for the organising of the daily meals knows how difficult it is to think of something to make, and if you have a budget, even harder.
I will be blogging daily the meals I will be preparing for my family. I do cook everyday, and most meals from scratch, no I don't have too much time on my hands, and yes I do work.
Not all the meals will be Iranian/Persian food. I always have a different mix of meals throughout the week ranging from Indian,Thai,Chinese,British,Italian and anything else I see and want to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment